Cozumel in August 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was going to Coz in July but a mtn bike accident and prospective surgury put it off. Doc wanted surgury but insurance company told him first a shot of cortesone before surgury was allowed. Grrr. I said screw it and will be in Coz August 15 - 22nd (I did get the cortesone so surgury will follow trip. Insurance companies telling doctors how to treat us. What's up with that?). Oh well, one month late I'll be in Coz. Staying at Villablanca and diving with scubamau. Traveling solo so if you want to do night dives that week pm me. I've never been to Coz, going to scout it for wife on a later trip (she will be in Japan that week).

As noted above, I will be a first timer in Coz and will be traveling solo this trip. Staying at Villablanca and diving with scubamau. Anyone had experience trying to get buddied up there? In the past when I went solo I was "with" a group of Zen divers so I could hook up with someone pretty easily. This time I just lined it up off the internet. No group or local dive shop connection. Thanks

Last edited:
FSF, if you don't find a boat-pick buddy easily, just ask the DM to buddy with you. :wink:

I will be at Caribe Blu / Blue Angel Aug. 20 - 26 and looking for day and night shore dive bud's.

I will be at Caribe Blu / Blue Angel Aug. 20 - 26 and looking for day and night shore dive bud's.
Wear your avatar so we can recognize you. My home bud & I will be there, diving 18-21, then a land trip on the 22nd, depart on 23rd.

Back
Top Bottom