Cozumel Airport forbidden items

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't like paying bag fees anymore than anyone else but the airlines are going to need to make that income up somewhere. The people save money by packing light may have to pay a portion of it now. Maybe fares should be by the pound, stand on a scale with all your luggage and pay the fee.
The airlines are doing just fine, I think. They are still charging pretty much the same fares as they were when fuel was twice as expensive as it is now, and the nickel and diming they started doing back then hasn't gone away, either.

My ex wife was so mad when CZM took her $400 moisturizer. It was fine going from DFW to CZM, but not fine on the way back.

Thanks I am packing tonight for my next trip, the key point from this list that caught my eye was:

'Mini bottles of alcohol in carry-on must be able to comfortably fit into a single quart-sized bag.'

That resolves that question! :thumb:

Kinda. Good to know that from that link I see you can pack 2 mini bottles legally. But you cannot serve them. I used to pack and pour myself all the way from SF to ATL on the redeye (then sober up on the connecting flight to Orlando). I've heard pouring yourself one these days could be a big offense if a flight attendant had a mean streak in him (or you peaved him off).

Last edited:
OK -
My ex wife was so mad when CZM took her $400 moisturizer. It was fine going from DFW to CZM, but not fine on the way back.

I use a top of the line moisturizer and am familiar with what is out there - never in my life have known ANY moisturizer to be $400 - The really high end ones are usually $60 - $100 for a 5-6oz jar and lasts anywhere from 3 - 6 months - but that's really beside the point

Again if you're saying it was $400 - it was more than the allowable 3oz - there's no way it was a trial size of 3oz or less - just sayin

There is a girl from the airport that resells all the sunscreen, lotions, shampoo, etc., that get confiscated. I wonder if she has an inkling of how much that little bottle cost? Someone on the island hit the jackpot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom