Coz Teaser shots...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Scott, I never knew that. Maybe I need to watch more closely.

Great pictures. We are going to Coz for the first time in March. Now I really can't wait!!!!!!!!!

ScottB:

Wow, that is fascinating. After observing these two, it did not appear to be some random event. They were moving together often only inches apart, and for the entire time we were in sight of them.

RonFrank:
Hey John,

I really like the colors, and the fish poking his head out from the coral. You should defiantly have a print made, mount it, frame it, and hang it!

In the process of that as I type. Thanks for the compliment. I actually entered that picture in one of the photo competitions in the above section of the photography threads and found out today I was 1 of 2 people that won!!!! Its the contest to get a free Suunto download cable. Now I can download my wife's computer.

Beginners luck.

This photography thing is pretty cool. Can't wait until I figure it out and get more than a handful of shots to turn out. Thanks for your advice Ron!

John

Nice pics Ron! I really like your perspective in many of the shots. Great angles!

I look forward to seeing the rest of the shots. Topside, too!

Divedoggie:
Nice pics Ron! I really like your perspective in many of the shots. Great angles!

I look forward to seeing the rest of the shots. Topside, too!

I'll post some more shortly. I'm a bit swamped at work. I kinda was off at a difficult time. Work tends to go into slow mode around the Holidays, and then pick up in full force in Jan. I took of in Jan, and am now paying for it a bit. :shakehead

Ron,

Your photos are inspirational. I am a new diver, and I'm anticipating my second dive trip eagerly. We are headed to Coz in early April (like the ticker in my .sig is supposed to say, but doesn't :(). After seeing your pictures, I am totally pumped. I'll show them to my dive buddy (my 14-year-old son).

Thanks for sharing!

More Stuff!

Dimitri, my dive buddy and good friend wanted some convincing shots of the beach for his wife to view! I can NOT imagine why, :eyebrow: but I added some more UW shots as well! Enjoy, and no, they are NOT fully edited, but I've decided for web posting.. hmm who cares!

Spotted_Eel_002_web.jpg

Turtle_004_web.jpg

There are more if you visit the gallery, but I'm having a difficult time in there. Seems that it does not want to go to page two, and I KNOW I uploaded more stuff, but can't find it... ohh well.. no worries!:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom