Coz Teaser shots...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
My COZ Gallary is HERE

ScorpionFish_001_web1.jpg
Ooo. I LOVE THIS ONE!!

Man I never see the Rock Fish. Oh, I probly do, just don't recognize them. Glad I'm not one to touch rocks. Super shots Ron!
I seem to remember reading recently.. that Grouper and Moray's often work together to hunt... Maybe it was a day dream.... but seeing your pictures of the two together reminded me of it.........
I have read of cases of three fishes of different species cooperating, and once saw a really odd couple...

Three of us were diving out front of Casa Del Mar one day, checking out the tires and stuff for whatever might be hiding, and spotted a coral banded shrimp setting on a tire. One diver stuck his hand out to see if the shrimp would try to clean it and the little moray came out. :11: I guess the shrimp baited fish to the cleaning station, the eel ate them, and the shrimp got the crumbs? This was before I even tried to carry a camera, damn it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom