Countdown to Leviathan...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I don't know what this is indicative of, but I see one retailer is now selling "Leviathan" lights.

Their web site is now gone...

Sad to see this going down such as it is. Agreed that is Leviathan is a new company they should have taken nothing from the former salvo business. Non-tangible IP is a grey area but taking any goods was just asking to get hassled by the courts.

This is a very good point. The fact that products and/or materials involved in the prior legal actions finds its way to the new concern does not look good for the new operators. Sloppy due diligence or acquired with full knowledge?

I believe the court date was a couple of days ago, anyone heard anything?

The way I read it (bear in mind this is all a big game of telephone), the hearing was yesterday. (Thursday)

Haven't heard anything yet (I'd imagine we'll hear it here first), but the website issue concerns me. :(

Hopefully they're just revamping it to remove all traces of Salvo, and it'll be back soon? *crosses fingers*

There's a difference between "gone" and having no content. The page still loads, it's just blank.

Yup. Viewing the source shows the server is up and running, and outputting an actual HTML page, it's just that the page does not display any content at the moment. If they were closing up shop it would less work to simply turn off the server/delete all pages, than to actually take the time to edit the files to a blank page shows up.

It's a reason to keep hope, IMO.

Hopefully folks will get their property back soon. I miss ONESPEED's good humor....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom