Countdown to Leviathan...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

101!!

It must have been enough in the request to satisfy a judge...

I’m not quibbling about that. That's after the fact. And I am aware of the different rules in civil trials vs. criminal trials –ie- ‘preponderance of the evidence’ vs. ‘beyond a reasonable doubt’. I still have to ask what justification did they have to look at Leviathan in the first place? You have to have some justification, you can't say 'I think they're crooks...'

Additionally, Rainer’s comments that:

applies to Barry when we’re talking here about Corey. I say again, he needs to get that straight!

Okay, I've spent enough time trying to teach pigs to whistle, I can't spend any more time on this. Let the flame throwers ignite, I'm outta here...

[QUOTE
=Gombessa;4607905]
SNN0321GX1_280_817076a.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Sushi??:D

you got anything useful to add to this? No? I thought not!
:D

You know MUCH better than to ask me silly questions that you already know the answers to. :shakehead:

If Halcyon is acting to take advantage of a legal court order, I can't blame them even though I am getting screwed by it.

I have read the whole H/S/L story and can only conclude that I cannot conclude anything. All I know for sure is that I like my Salvo gear and I hope that Leviathan gets a shot at earning my business too.

Okay, I've spent enough time trying to teach pigs to whistle, I can't spend any more time on this. Let the flame throwers ignite, I'm outta here...[/QUOTE]

Ok Big Fella, I am not sure what your information source is telling you but if you go to the court records you can find that a Salvo/Leviathon employee(might be former employee now), testified that they were taking Salvo assets to an off site warehouse. Gee do you think that the judge might want to freeze everything where it's at before it all disappears?
Next time you talk to your source of information ask how many truck loads of material they had to return from the off site warehouse so the court can sort it out?
It's all about Barry and his fraudulent transactions and some good people(Leviathon) got caught in the middle.
It's a shame you have your panties in such a wad that you can't get all the important information. Maybe you need to spend some time researching court records:)
......enjoy whistling on that tune for a bit :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom