Cost of GUE Fundamentals class?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vimal,

Because you are asking about cost, I would also like to inform you that along with cost of instructions, there is RECOMMENDED and REQUIRED equipment that you need. That will be another added expensive.G

Yes, I saw the list of required and recommended equipment. Unfortunately, I started with PADI and a 'cattle' herd class. Didn't learn much in that class except to know how it feels to breathe underwater. I also wish GUE becomes more easily accessible although I guess the cost would be a barrier for newbies I will spend my money in upgrading my equipment..

Vimal, You might find this download of "DIR III" useful to help understand the equipment config. It was passed to me when I first showed interest in the path. The footage at the end is very inspiring :).

www.gladiusinv.com/dir3.wmv

Kathy - You are correct. And I think what GUE/UTD has done for training is amazing and I'm glad I decided to go that direction. I've just lost all interest in talking about it.

Talking about diving is a far second from actually diving... go out and dive :)

Vimal, You might find this download of "DIR III" useful to help understand the equipment config. It was passed to me when I first showed interest in the path. The footage at the end is very inspiring :).

www.gladiusinv.com/dir3.wmv

Thanks Kathy.
That video is 919MB!! It will take a while to download...

Yeah, it's an older video; I think Perrone tried to get it to stream somewhere, but was asked to take it down.

just stumbled across this thread. haha, 919 mbs...

I remember September 2009...those indian summers when we were mostly a pastoral people, without data compression or HD video streaming...my how things have changed!

Back
Top Bottom