Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wish granted. You took Sudafed to get through your illness and still dove. Unfortunately, you had a reverse block and blew your eardrums so you could surface. Ouch!

I wish the USPS wouldn't lie about *trying* to deliver packages and actually deliver my packages.

God I hate USPS. Anyway...

Granted. They cannot lie anymore about package statuses because they went to war with fedex and lost than they were assimilated into the greater empire of UPS when UPS stabbed fedex in the back and took over. Only the strong survive.

I wish I had a Caesar salad.

I had to google what those were!

Granted! However - due to shortages. They are on back order and it'll take 3 months for USPS to deliver them to your door - and it takes them 4 'attempts' before you actually get the package, only to discover that the delivery person ate half of the order.

I wish someone would fix the carpet where my hamster bit a hole in the floor.

Granted!
The carpet and flooring contractors fixed the hole your Hamster chewed but a spark from hammering in the new tack strip caused a fire...and a good portion was burned. Thankfully, the new female neighbor named Caitlyn offered assistance with a place to stay ( while the construction was going on) and one thing led to another, then you find out it's really Bruce Jenner!!!

My wish I'd to have a job that offers dive trips as part of there vacation, paid for!

Granted! Your cat has been saving his Medication for his other cat buddies to team up on you to take my veritigo away so I can enjoy diving again... Act swiftly , they say there going to attack soon.... Act very swiftly please!

Wish I had nothin else to do but dive.

Back
Top Bottom