Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted :: but everybody else is turning in all available aluminium cans and none are left for you to turn in.

I wish I knew what that 40-foot submarine with the underslung clamshell-grab-arm and no passenger windows, is really for, that the nearby shellfish fishermen's harbor had delivered 2 days ago.

You play the bagipies, and someone wonders what you are torturing and calls the police's animal squad with a warrant.

I wish the weather around here would get a bit warmer.

Granted. The weather gets a bit warmer. Unfortunately you also get a bit warmer - uh oh you've contracted a case of ebola. Good Luck.

I wish I could actually sleep I've been awake for 3 days, this is getting stupid.

Granted, you fall asleep like Sleeping Beauty, but now you'll just have to wait for Prince Charming to wake you up - assuming he does want to wake you up - because you don't look anything like the Sleeping Beauty from the fairy tale!

Wish my other half wouldn't snore!

Granted. Now it's global cooling and all your dive spots are only accessible with a chain saw.

I wish my wetsuit didn't shrink so much..

(oh I love ice diving! so fun.)

Granted. You're wetsuit never changes size. However you change size randomly every 24 hours.

I wish had some freshly collect honey from a bee hive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom