Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your wish is granted. However, the one candidate you despise the most has won and now you have to follow up on your promise to leave the country.

I wish art supplies were less expensive.

Your wish is granted. However, now you are always falling asleep while driving and at work which has caused you to lose your driving license, your car, and job.
I wish somebody would clean my house.

Granted. However - after your house was cleaned, it was given to a family who assumed your identity while you were whisked away to a CIA black site...never to be heard from again.

I wish my neighbors would stop being so loud late a night.

Granted. You stake your tent in the middle of the woods when suddenly a lightning strike hits a tree starting a forest fire around you effectively trapping you in.

I wish I could go to Antarctica ... except without dying by sea lion like NYCNaiad. :p

Granted, but I'm sorry to say that your Antarctica dive buddy accidentally shot you through the spine when she brought a spear gun with her to protect against sea lions. You don't die, but are now a quadriplegic.

I wish I was able to work remotely all the time so I could bounce around the world diving everywhere my heart desired.

Granted. You get to work remotely all the time and bounce around to your hearts content but you have lost the ability to feel emotion and you get no satisfaction out of diving.

I wish I had robotic arms and legs to replace the ones I lost when I got shot in the spine with a spear gun...

Granted but now your sweetie has hesitations about your robo-lovin and leaves you.

I wish I could get my hands on whoever necrophiliaed this game.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom