Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, but it is subtracted from sleeping hours.

I wish to be able to communicate in every language.

Granted now you know that people are full of $#it allover the world.

I wish scubaboard was a dive shop and we could all meet face to face more often.

Granted, but the AC is broken, the windows won't open, and so the shop is really ripe with the smell of old neoprene and undergarments worn under DSs with leaking p-valves. Plus, the grocery store has run out of deodorant a month ago.

I wish I could afford diving trips to exotic locations a lot more often than I can now.

Granted but the only places you can get a visa are in war zones. Keep your head down.

I wish it was time to go home already.

It is suddenly time to go home -- and you realize that you have slept through the afternoon, and there will be trouble.

I wish that flatfish in the harbor were numerous like they were in the 1960's when I started diving.

Granted. The world floods over and now everyone has to scuba to school and work. However you now have severe aquagenic urticaria.

I wish I was just done with school forever...

Last edited:
Congratulations you graduate now you get to pay off those student loans in this horrible job market.

I wish this election season was finished already.

Back
Top Bottom