Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted, however the wand was in a bad 3 wand pile up on the interstate and is now stuck in the shop getting repaired.

I wish it was the weekend

Granted but you still make your current salary and therefore cannot afford the property tax (if applicable), insurance, fuel and maintenance costs associated with ownership.

I wish Connecticut was a tropical island :)

Granted, you spend all your money on attorneys and nothing's left to pay the mortgage; you get kicked out and all your stuff gets seized, including your beloved diving gear.

Wish I knew what I was doing with my life.

Granted,but you are too old and you've been diagnosed of suffering from cancer.:cool2:

I wish I could scuba dive 365 days a year

granted, but only in the Tijuana sewer system.

I wish nikos had a better wet suit for his diving down in Tijuana

Granted, that one 'Wish I was never born', turned out to be a bad one.

Wish i didn't have to carry my computer accross town on a bus.

Granted, I missed the bus and got caught in the rain. A 'severe thunderstorm' which I got to hear after I got home, and the rain quit right after I made it in the door.

Wish I didn't have to spend all night reloading programs into my new hard drive.

Back
Top Bottom