Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted your bill clinton...

wish that when I die I will be a known across the world.

Wish granted, you are known as the worts dive buddy. . LOL

Wish I am not single any more. .

Live to dive and Dive to live. . . . :burnout:

Granted. You have been cloned and there are now two of you. (Yay! More diving company for me in Antarctica!)

I wish I could afford more than one dive trip a year.

Granted, but you are working so long and hard you don't have the time to take a single trip this year.

Wish I had a nice fancy UW camera rig.

Granted, but you are working so long and hard you don't have the time to take a single trip this year.

Wish I had a nice fancy UW camera rig.

(You have your own business too, don't you? :D)

Your wish for a fancy UW rig is granted, and you will take many shockingly high-quality photos of the weeds and minnows in your local quarry, since buying the rig left you with no funds for diving.

I wish it was easier to think of wishes for this thread.

Granted, it's easier to think of wishes, but we've all forgotten how to type and no one can fulfill any more wishes..

Wish my headache would go away soon.

Granted, but the Excedrin you took for it contains caffeine which kept you up all night, and now you're really tired.

I wish the new-to-me roommate I will have on my next dive trip would volunteer to take the top bunk.

Granted, your 350 lbs farting machine roomie gladly takes the top bunk. Now just pray that bunk is built like a rock.

Wish I get a decent salary raise.

Granted, you get a huge raise! The next day you're laid off.

Wish someone would fix breakfast for me.

Granted, you're in jail. It's an all-inclusive plan! Except of course, for alcohol, since they have none of that on the premises (that they're admitting to).

I wish I could get more business this year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom