Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, it will transport anyone from anywhere, but only to the drunk tank in Pacoima, Nebraska, pop 14.

Wish I hadn't had to run a tiller and shovel 7 tons of gravel this past weekend.

Granted, you had to move it all with your left hand.

Wish Inventor would share some of his inventions with us.

Granted, it looks like late next year, he will be sharing them.
Undt zen I will rule ze vurld!

Wish I had some invention cash now.

Granted, you spend that cash you "invented" and get busted for counterfeiting.

Wish Inventor looked better in stripes!

Granted, you realize I look fabulous in stripes. And I'm also helping iztok at Riker's.

Wish Scuba Do hadn't melted our lead for plates, for dive weights.

granted, unfortunatly your deep profound love was unspecified to what or whome and now you will remain on a mountain head of heels for a spotted rock that has no affection for you.

i wish to be the king of the world!

granted, unfortunatly your deep profound love was unspecified to what or whome and now you will remain on a mountain head of heels for a spotted rock that has no affection for you.

i wish to be the king of the world!

uh oh..sorry guys. i thought i was at the end. ignore that post.

Granted; however, there was just a castle coup and you are now a prisoner of the people.

Wish we could all just get along.

Granted, but to achieve that end The Great Leader of the World put us under mass hypnosis. I wish I had an actual Italian pizza in front of me, and a decent bottle of rioja.

Granted, but inventor has thank you money. Meaning he walks up to the King of the World, kicks him in the nards, and they say, 'Thank you, may I have another?'.

Wish inventor keeps his intention to only help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom