Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted. Now you are stuck with me.

Wish I would stop procrastinating.

Granted, she's now so sweet you need insulin.

Wish they had more cool movies at the library.

Yeah, like that'll ever happen!

Granted, tomorrow.

Wish Scuba Lady wasn't so mean to me!

THAT will never happen!

Granted, she's now so sweet you need insulin.

Wish they had more cool movies at the library.

Granted, they've moved all the cool movies to the library that everyone gets their movies there now and you can never find what you want.

Wish there were other "players" here besides sarcastic SD and sometimes obnoxious Inventor!

Granted, I'll stop by from time to time.

Wish SL would be less demanding.

Granted, she no longer demands, SHE COMMANDS!

Wish Scuba Lady knew I don't ever intend to be mean or obnoxious on these threads.

THAT will never happen!

Wish there were other "players" here besides sarcastic SD and sometimes obnoxious Inventor!

Ouch!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granted, she no longer demands, SHE COMMANDS!

Wish Scuba Lady knew I don't ever intend to be mean or obnoxious on these threads.

Granted. She realized that you are not mean, just sarcastic and SD is not sarcastic, he is delightfully humorous.

Wish SL would go ahead and get certified (to dive, that is)!

Granted, now she spends all day mesmorized and then responding to SD's witty (and sometimes sarcastic) posts, so much time that she loses her job and child protective services comes and takes her kids because she is not feeding or othwise taking care of them (but she is not upset, because this means even more time to read the wit of SD).

I wish I didn't have such a mesmorizing effect on people.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom