Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted. But you'll never sleep more than two hours at a time from now on.

Wish British Petroleum would stop the oil leak.

Granted, but now they realize stopping one leak put greater pressure on another small leak and a greater eruption occurs.

Wish my dryer at home were not broken!

Granted, you tie a knot in the line and it works perfectly!

Wish I get the job on the job call tomorrow!

Granted, now you have to work 24/7/365 and have no time for diving, or ScubaBoard, anymore.

Wish Inventor could still come out and play.

Granted, his new 24/7/365 job is to follow you around and make rude noises at inopportune times.

Wish my cars were already fixed and smogged.

Granted, his new 24/7/365 job is to follow you around and make rude noises at inopportune times.

Oh, so that is you!

Granted, but the spill in the Gulf sends the price of gas up to $20 a gallon, so you can't afford to use them (what is smogging a car?)

Wish today were Friday, so it would be the weekend again.

Our cars here in Nevada have to have an emissions check, called a smog check, before you can renew the registration.

Granted, it is Friday, on Memorial Day weekend, so the beaches, lakes, shops, dive ops, boats, and all dive opportunities are cattle drives.

Wish both cars were running.

Granted, but someone has stolen both vehicles and now you are left with none!

Wish I were at the beach with my family.

Granted, you are on a beach in Louisiana and tar balls are washing up all over you. Is that gunky looking sea monster really one of your kids?

Wish I could find my desk under all this paper!

Granted, now you found the bills you forgot to pay and your credit score has dropped 200 points!

Wish SD wouldn't be so sarcastic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom