Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted - you are vacationing in the Gulf, and diving in tar balls

Wish Inventor luck!

Granted being true to his name .. INventor thinks of a solution to the Oil spill problem
Wish the BP execs and the Gvt hadn't put Inventor in that Straight jacket and had listened to his solution

Granted, inventor spits out the paper clip and it's hours before they know he's gone.

An undiscovered trove of dinosaur bones collapses on the leak sealing it for some time to come.

Wait, not fossils? Bones?

Wish we survive the dinosaur resurection.

Granted, pollution has made them all VERY tiny - only 6" tall.

Wish I had a recipe for dinosaur!

Granted, SD figures barbecue is the best way to go, which shrivels them like salt on slugs.

Wish the pool here was deeper, so I could try out my gear before diving next week.

Granted, but some prankster pours jello mix in the pool making it virtually impossible to move around in. :)

Wish I could find a job to support my new addiction!

Granted, but they will not grant you the continuous chunk of time off needed to go on a dive vacation you now have the money to take. :confused:

Wish I could stop lusting for that big fancy dual strobe DSLR underwater setup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom