Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, now you can eat hard popcorn kernels instead.

Wish my bathing suit would fit!

Seriously? You set me up like that? I mean, the obvious response would be, "granted, you now use a tent for a bathing suit," but that would not be very nice (and besides, I have no idea what you look like, so I should not make big jokes). So, I am reduced to being nice (yuck!!!). "Granted, now all the women around you are jealous."

Wish those jealous women were not so mean to Scuba Lady!

Seriously? You set me up like that? I mean, the obvious response would be, "granted, you now use a tent for a bathing suit," but that would not be very nice (and besides, I have no idea what you look like, so I should not make big jokes). So, I am reduced to being nice (yuck!!!). "Granted, now all the women around you are jealous."

Wish those jealous women were not so mean to Scuba Lady!

Granted (now I am the one set up).. where to go from here....
Now all the women around Scuba Lady are being sooooo nice she is wondering what their ulterior motives are

Wish Scuba Lady wasn't so paranoid!

Granted (now I am the one set up).. where to go from here....
Now all the women around Scuba Lady are being sooooo nice she is wondering what their ulterior motives are

Wish Scuba Lady wasn't so paranoid!

Speaking into watch: 'Subject has become suspiscious...'

Granted, you are no longer paranoid. You are simply observant.

Wish my apnea machine works well tonight.

Granted the machine works better than it ever has.. but you wake up when the person closest to you pinches your nose shut to stop your snoring!

Wish the water temps in Calif would warm up in the next week

Granted, but you will be unable to enjoy the warmer water because a terrible storm will come.

I wish I could afford to get my own gear.

granted but now you cant find where you put it

wish I could go to the beach tomorrow

Granted, you're in Las Vegas, we have all the beach you could want. Just no ocean to go with it!

Wish my work had lasted more than one day.

granted, now you work straight for the next three month with no time off

wish I was on vacation right now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom