Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROFL!!

Granted but she can only stay long enough to insult ya!!!

Wish SB didn't make it so fun for BR to harass him!

ROFL!!

Granted but she can only stay long enough to insult ya!!!

Wish SB didn't make it so fun for BR to harass him!

It's a gift!

Granted, now when BettyRubble harrasses SD a Cherry PopTart dies!

Wish BettyRubble wasn't so conflicted (insult SD or eat a PopTart, whatever is a cartoon cave woman to do?)

It's a gift!

Granted, now when BettyRubble harrasses SD a Cherry PopTart dies!

Wish BettyRubble wasn't so conflicted (insult SD or eat a PopTart, whatever is a cartoon cave woman to do?)

Granted. Now Betty insults SD and helps a PopTart commit suicide by eating it! :shocked2:

I wish SD was prepared for the sudden increase in insults he's about to endure!

Granted. Now Betty insults SD and helps a PopTart commit suicide by eating it! :shocked2:

I wish SD was prepared for the sudden increase in insults he's about to endure!

Granted, in fact, SD is very used to it from his non-SB life.

Wish BettyRubble wasn't so cold-blooded!

Granted . . she's warmblooded and can now dive with out a wet or dry suit anytime she wants!!!!

Wish today was Friday!

Granted . . she's warmblooded and can now dive with out a wet or dry suit anytime she wants!!!!

Wish today was Friday!

Granted. Unfortunately you have to spend the weekend in :jail: for diving naked.

I wish I wasn't scarred for life from that mental image.

ROFL

Granted instead you are branded on the forehead with the image of a poptart.

Wish CD would stop picking the scab

Granted. Now his forehead is tattooed with 666 instead of a poptart scab because he's chosen the lesser of two evils.

I wish Betty wasn't so evil.

Granted instead she is Queen of the World and has the power to grant divers unlimited days to dive . . except cave divers who must instead work in the poptart factories churning out poptarts in the image of their fearless leader.

Wish CD's pink panties didn't make the other poptart makers nervous

Granted. Instead it's that unholy image on all the poptarts that makes them nervous and sick.

I wish the other workers had better healthcare to help their stomach problems :vomit:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom