Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted they have the Obama "you might be covered if" plan . .

Wish they had Queen of the World's plan instead!

Deep profound love wish granted. Fat Bastard (from the Austin Powers movies) is head over heels for you.

I wish I looked like Brad Pitt.

Granted, you look like Brad Pitt at the start of The Curious Case of Benjamin Button.

I wish Scubasailor would deal with the most recent wish and not dig way back for one Scubasailor wants to answer.

Granted they have the Obama "you might be covered if" plan . .

Wish they had Queen of the World's plan instead!

[hijack]Did anyone happen to watch "V" tonight and find the premise of Alien Lizards providing "Universal healthcare" to be amusing? :rofl3:[/hijack]

Granted but only the weather outside a 100 mile radius of you . . . the weather within a 100 miles is thunder, lightening, and rain 24/7

Sure glad I live more then 100 miles and wish RedSkins would win a freaking game

Granted. All your plants are dead.

I wish politicians were honest.

Seriously, dude, what is deal?

Granted but only the weather outside a 100 mile radius of you . . . the weather within a 100 miles is thunder, lightening, and rain 24/7

Sure glad I live more then 100 miles and wish RedSkins would win a freaking game

Granted, they win the game to get the number one draft pick, then Danny Boy blows it again by ignoring the gaping holes on the offense.

Wish BettyRubble had some nice jewels!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom