Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted but the day is now only 24 seconds long instead of 24 hours and you miss the diving to take a leak.

Wish Usry would learn to pee in his/her wetsuit!

Granted, but he does it while still on land (gross!)

Wish Usry would teach BettyRubble how to pee in her wetsuit!

Granted, now BR pees in her wetsuit but only pees when in her wetsuit.

Wish BR didn't look so odd at her corporate job running around in a smelly wetsuit.

You've got it I wish for deep profound love (couldnt' think of anything)
deep profound love? ok it's yours but you're human and don't recognize it when you have it.

i wish i could figure out why i ended up here when i searched "italy".

deep profound love? ok it's yours but you're human and don't recognize it when you have it.

i wish i could figure out why i ended up here when i searched "italy".

Granted; but you are now forever stuck on partial matches like things that end in -italy.

Wish there were more flights from Tucson, AZ, to the Carribean and other warm waters.

Granted, but there are no flights back home.

Wish someone had answered BettyRubble's wish rather than reaching way back into the thread for an old wish.

Granted. Betty has lost her corporate job and now she's a bum and looks odd running around the gutter in her smelly old wetsuit.

I wish Betty wasn't having to scrounge pop tart crusts out of the garbage.

Granted. Betty has lost her corporate job and now she's a bum and looks odd running around the gutter in her smelly old wetsuit.

I wish Betty wasn't having to scrounge pop tart crusts out of the garbage.

(Sd - ironic huh)

Granted, PopTarts sees her scrounging for PotTarts and makes her the subject of a major campaign ad. She is the Jared of PopTarts, and becomes filthy rich.

Ironically, I wish BettyRubble could find deep profound love other than in a small box of pre-packaged pastry

Granted, PopTarts sees her scrounging for PotTarts and makes her the subject of a major campaign ad. She is the Jared of PopTarts, and becomes filthy rich.

Ironically, I wish BettyRubble could find deep profound love other than in a small box of pre-packaged pastry

Granted, she finds profound love in a hot fudge sundae (actually a whole lot of them)

Wish someone one else would play this game so I didn't have to corrupt my own wishes.

Wish there were more flights from Tucson, AZ, to the Carribean and other warm waters.

Granted, but there are no flights back home.

:confused: What . . . stuck in the Carribean . . . That's a corruption? Sounds like heaven!!!

Wish someone one else would play this game so I didn't have to corrupt my own wishes.

Granted, but now EVERYONE will wish you corruption . . . . pun intended

Wish I could eat hot fudge sundaes, without "once past the lips, forever on the hips".

Back
Top Bottom