Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ROFL (SNORTING) ROFL

Granted instead he talks through SD's ass

Wish I had ear plugs

OMG. That explains the voices I keep hearing. And I thought I was going crazy!!!

Granted instead they watch Snow White over and over and over

Hope Ohm has lots of tissues for his midgets!

Granted, but since they are no-longer midgets, they are not crying because of the movie. They are crying because, since they are no-longer midgets, BettyRubble won't share her PopTarts with them. When they are done crying, they decide to handle that evil BettyRubble just like what happened to the evil step-mother in the movie!!!

Wish BettyRubble knew Kung Fu to protect herself (where is LetterBoy when you need him?).

Granted but because she kills off 12,000 midgets now she is on the run from law enforcement.

Wish BR wasn't so notorious and could hide better

Granted, but in order to hide in plain sight she has to be disguised as a wannabe rapper touring to promote her new album, "Notorious BettyRubble."

Wish the record company would give BR a limo and driver like they promised.

ROFL (OMG if you heard my singing you'd know how hilariously sick this is)

Granted but the driver is CD and his 8 foot hose keeps getting tangled in the steering wheel.

Hope CD has enough car insurance to cover the crash!

Granted, CD's insurance covers the cost of everything. Unfortunately there was a mix up between the wrecker and the ambulance driver and the car went to the hospital and Betty went to the body shop. She got her bumper straightened, her headlights adjusted, her tires rotated, her alignment fixed and new airbags installed. She also got a new horn. The shop did such a good job that Betty is going to be featured on an upcoming episode of "Pimp my Ride."

I wish they could have done something to repair Betty's memory and she didnt think she was appearing on "Ride my Pimp" instead. :shakehead:

ROFL . .. OMG CD you are a hoot!!!

Granted instead BR is appearing on the Price is Right and gets to use SD & CD's heads as plinko chips.

Hope CD & SD have excedrin on hand!

Granted. CD and SD have plenty of Excedrin which they wash down with an endless supply of sundaes.

In the meanwhile Betty spins the big wheel and forgets to let go. She is sucked under the wheel and spit out the other side, where she finds herself in Drew Careys dressing room closet. Fighting her way past pairs of boxer shorts large enough to be sails, she finds a naked Bob Barker making out on the couch with one of his "beauties." Shocked by the sudden appearance of Betty, just as he's about to win the double showcase showdown, Bob threatens to spay and neuter Betty if she ever mentions what's she's seen.

I wish Betty had gone on Lets Make A Deal instead.

Granted, but a nefarious broker switches her tickets to the David Letterman show instead.

Wish BettyRubble had enough caffeine in her system to stay up late for the studio audience taping.

Granted. She manages to stay up late and is mortified when Dave announces her as being one of the women that he's had an affair with. Implicated in the blackmail scam, Betty finds herself surrounded by police, and realizes it's nowhere near as much fun as it was during all of her fantasies. Especially after she finds herself sharing a cell with a "woman" sporting a five o clock shadow and calling her "sweet cheeks."

I wish Betty knew a good lawyer.

Granted . . . at least she hopes DSM is a good lawyer!!!!!

Sure wish BR's life was as exciting as it is portrayed in this thread!!!!!!!

PS And you guys are freakn nuts . . . OMG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom