Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted . . she uses her secret pre-snip seasoning to cook the fish and waits patiently while SD, DSM and CD devour the meal

Wish the three musketeers didn't sound like Mike Tyson now

Granted, because, like Madame De Winter, BettyRubble is no match for the three swordsmen!!!

Wish the sound of BettyRubble begging for forgiveness wasn't so annoying.

Granted, because, like Madame De Winter, BettyRubble is no match for the three swordsmen!!!

Wish the sound of BettyRubble begging for forgiveness wasn't so annoying.

Granted, but the reason for your hearing loss is a close shave with a sword - ouch.

Wish SD had long hair to hide the ear stump.

Granted, but the reason for your hearing loss is a close shave with a sword - ouch.

Wish SD had long hair to hide the ear stump.

DUDE, would one musketeer really do that to another one?

Granted, but his long lustrous hair makes BettyRubble (a.k.a. Telly) jealous and she goes into a fit of rage.

Wish BettyRubble would stop throwing those cherry PopTarts, they are leaving crums in my lustrous hair and sticky cherry jam on my lustrous chest.

DUDE, would one musketeer really do that to another one?

I figured you must have done it to yourself! Those things are sharp. :no:

Granted, but his long lustrous hair makes BettyRubble (a.k.a. Telly) jealous and she goes into a fit of rage.

Wish BettyRubble would stop throwing those cherry PopTarts, they are leaving crums in my lustrous hair and sticky cherry jam on my lustrous chest.

Granted, but she switches to throwing full cans of Coke instead...

I figured you must have done it to yourself! Those things are sharp. :no:

Granted, but she switches to throwing full cans of Coke instead...

Granted, but they are cans of cocaine and she gets busted, again.

Wish BettyRubble didn't like vertical black and white stripes so much.

Granted, but they are cans of cocaine and she gets busted, again.

Wish BettyRubble didn't like vertical black and white stripes so much.

Granted. They're horizontal.

Wish Horizontal stripes didnt make her ass look so fat.

Granted, because they make her entire body look larger, nobody notices how big her back-side is (til she puts it in neoprene).

Wish I knew the difference between horizontal and vertical.

Granted, but years of therapy will be required before you can use it in a sentence.

Wish the sharks in NC would not be scared of BettyRubble.

Granted, they think she is a big (not big, as in BIIIIIIG, but, you know, for a toy, big) neoprene toy, and bat her around all weekend.

Wish BettyRubble hadn't eaten all those PopTarts before "playing" with the sharks.

You guys are soooo mean!!!!!! SOooo mean!!!!!! ROFL LMAO

Granted, instead CD ate all the pop tarts while watching the curiously entertaining chaosis created by BR using her snips to feed the sharks small bits of DSM and SD as she giggled in a maddening hypnotic way.

Wish CD realized the poptarts contain a sedative and he was about to become the dessert menu for the sharks . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom