Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, now he works as SD's jewelry fence

Wish Dave and SD realized they were under surveillance and about to go to the big house

Granted. They plant evidence that implicates Betty instead. Consequently she is sent to prison for the rest of her life. Deprived of pop tarts and sundaes, Betty withers away to a shadow of her former self. She becomes so thin that she's able to escape from prison by slipping between the bars and standing on her head in a bucket of water that was used to clean the bathrooms and pretending to be a mop. After "South America" night in the cafeteria, the staff decides that the mop and bucket weren't worth cleaning and tosses them both in the trash, ensuring Betty's freedom.

I sure wish Betty knew a good hair stylist.

Granted, now he works as SD's jewelry fence

Nice One.:clapping::lol:

Granted, but BettyRubble no longer has hair as it fell out from a lack of PopTarts.

Wish BettyRubble didn't look like Telly Savalas.
Is that Telly or BettyRubble? I can't tell the difference!!!

Granted, but SD still can't tell the difference because his eyes go bad from squinting at BettyRubble.

Wish SD could afford those fancy prescription lenses in his mask.

ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO (you guys sooooo owe me a keyboard!)

Granted but they have one image permanently adheared to the mask glass: that of DSM & CD lashed together with CD's 6 foot oops I mean 8 foot hose

Sure hope SD has a puke bucket close at hand

ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO (you guys sooooo owe me a keyboard!)

Granted but they have one image permanently adheared to the mask glass: that of DSM & CD lashed together with CD's 6 foot oops I mean 8 foot hose

What did I ever do to deserve that? No, don't answer, I don't think I really want to know.

Sure hope SD has a puke bucket close at hand

Granted, but he misses and gets BR's shoes instead...

Wish BettyRubble could find those ruby slippers before it's too late.

Granted, but SD already took the rubies out of them.

Wish BettyRubble's feet didn't stink up the slippers so.

Granted instead it's her booties that get stinky and she is forced to go diving to wash them out

Wish SD, DSM, and CD had stinky booties so they could dive too

Wish SD, DSM, and CD had stinky booties so they could dive too

You know that is SOOOOOO wrong, don't you?

Granted, but the stink kills all the fish.

Wish BettyRubble would hurry up and finish cleaning and cooking those fish so we can have dinner.

Granted . . she uses her secret pre-snip seasoning to cook the fish and waits patiently while SD, DSM and CD devour the meal

Wish the three musketeers didn't sound like Mike Tyson now

Back
Top Bottom