Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted. CD has built up a tolerance from years and years of poptart eating.

I wish Betty good luck when the men in white coats come to haul her away to the padded room because of her excessively maddening giggle.

Granted as it turns out one of the men in white coats is a chippendale dancer who recently retired to pursue his life long dream of scuba diving the top 50 dive sites in the world and needs a pop-tart loving, chocolate fantic with a penchant for snips to dive with him . . .

Wish CD, DSM and SD weren't so jealous of BR as green is not a very becoming color on them

Granted as it turns out one of the men in white coats is a chippendale dancer who recently retired to pursue his life long dream of scuba diving the top 50 dive sites in the world and needs a pop-tart loving, chocolate fantic with a penchant for snips to dive with him . . .

Wish CD, DSM and SD weren't so jealous of BR as green is not a very becoming color on them

Granted, although CD looks HOTTTT in green, it matches his eyes.

I wish the ex-Chippendale hadn't already found a pop-tart loving, chocolate fanatic with a penchant for snips before he met Betty.

Granted, although CD looks HOTTTT in green, it matches his eyes.

I wish the ex-Chippendale hadn't already found a pop-tart loving, chocolate fanatic with a penchant for snips before he met Betty.

Granted, but he really just took BettyRubble along because he needed someone to carry his gear as he refuses to "Dive Tampa"

Wish BettyRubble had worked out more instead of sitting on her neoprene eating PopTarts.

Granted, but she only works out her "snipping hand."

I wish Betty's forearms didnt look like this now:
thumbnail

Granted instead her thighs do

Wish BR had some pepsi or chocoate in the house - she's jonesing

Granted, Betty has plenty of both. But now, not even this can stop the rapid expansion of Betty's thighs as all the chocolate and pepsi flow straight to them.
ThighMaster000.jpg

I wish Betty wasn't starting to resemble another cartoon character so much.
sally_struthers_jabba.jpg

Granted, Betty has plenty of both. But now, not even this can stop the rapid expansion of Betty's thighs as all the chocolate and pepsi flow straight to them.
ThighMaster000.jpg

I wish Betty wasn't starting to resemble another cartoon character so much.
sally_struthers_jabba.jpg

Granted, it turns out chocolate is healthy for you (according to BettyRubble), so she now looks like this:

Wish CD could get his eyes back in his head.

Granted. But my tongue is another matter.

4045004.jpg

Wish Betty wasn't so taken with my tongue.

Back
Top Bottom