Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

(oh holy mother of fudge pops!!! a gal goes away for 3 days and comes back to learn she's been thrown in the gutter with a tootsie roll! MEN!!)

back to sanity:

Granted instead they learn that CD and SD are housing 12,000 midgets and decide to make a national ad campaign out of midget abuse.

Wish CD and SD didn't look so horrified on CNN

What are you complaining about? All you got was a tootsie pop on your forehead. Letterboy got a wolly wife and a kid (actually kid would be a goat, he actually got a lamb and a goat mistress).

Granted, CNN was too busy fawning over Obama to pick up the story.

Wish I could get rid of those pictures of BettyRubble and all 12,000 midgets before PETM find them.

Granted now the pictures are of DSM (Dave) in his new wetsuit with 12,000 midgets helping him put it on

Wish Dave didn't have 12,000 midgets yanking on his . . . wetsuit

What??? What???? I couldn't remember if he had a dry suit or a wet suit or a semi dry wet suit!!!! I think it's a semi dry wetsuit!!! :D

Granted instead CD is

Wish CD would stop obsessing over the gear of the scuba diving men

What??? What???? I couldn't remember if he had a dry suit or a wet suit or a semi dry wet suit!!!! I think it's a semi dry wetsuit!!! :D

That's because you weren't looking at the diving suit!

Granted, now CD is obsessing over the men (and their "equipment").

Wish CD would stop dreaming about Dave's safety sausage.

Granted instead CD has been elected Mayor of Munchkinville

Wish I had some of those donut holes - what the heck are they called?

Granted . . it's 5 am somewhere in the world but now you got no sleep and your boss is screaming for you to get your work done.

Wish my laundry was done!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom