Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Granted, flash forward 100 years to December 25, 2109 and CD has finally gotten his new panties except he now uses depends so he is forced to wear the panties on his head instead.

Wish CD's head hadn't shrunk so much cuz his panties are hanging over his eyes

Granted. My head hasn't shrunk, I just picked up a pair of Betty's panties by mistake.

I wish Betty's ass hadn't gotten so big.

BigMamasHouseGiganticRedPanties.jpg

:popcorn:

LMAO!

Granted . . . instead her wallet got bigger and she books a diving trip around the world and hires DSM, CD and SD to look after the 12,000 midgets in her absence.

Wish the 3 Musketeers had on shin guards

Granted, but only CD was smart enough to wear a cup too.

I wish SD and DSM weren't rolling on the ground in pain from getting head-butted in the 'nads by midgets.

ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO

Granted instead they are rolling on CD's head naked cuz the midgets stripped them

Wish SD and DSM weren't covered in vaseline

I wish SD and DSM weren't rolling on the ground in pain from getting head-butted in the 'nads by midgets.

ROFL LMAO ROFL LMAO

It's all fun and games until someone gets head-butted in the 'nads.

Granted, they are covered in peanut oil, and the midgets are allergic to peanuts, so they leave to find BettyRubble.

Wish CD didn't have get so excited seeing naked guys in peanut oil.

Last edited:
Granted. Instead I get excited about this:

I wish Betty didnt have to give baths to a bunch of midgets covered in peanut oil.

Granted, the midgets are covered in Vaseline.

Wish I knew which on on the video was BettyRubble.

Granted but your memory is impaired so you forget it after 3 seconds

Wish SD's memory was better so CD didn't have to keep repeating how much he loves SD's hose

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom