Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted but you are actually diving on your wall . . not in the place of the pick . .

Wish dsmclaughlin knew a good dry wall repair person

Wish granted. The reason we have you grant so many wishes is because we have no other use for you. :kicknut:

I wish I didn't have to hurt ohm's feelings like that. :sulkoff:

granted because you have been charged by the great Gazoo to do good among the not so fine citizens of planet earth

wish OHM had a super awesome job offer that he couldn't refuse

LOL -- overlap!!

granted but instead of hurting his feelings you hurt his wife's feelings and she is now hunting you down like a dog

wish the humidity would go away

Wish granted. Let us know if there are any good dive spots in the Sahara Desert. :coolingoff:

I wish my job wasn't so boring. :bored2:

Granted, its even more boring.

Wish I had a hammer.

Granted, his first initials are MC and he keeps playing this annoying song and doing this annoying dance.

Wish I had a life!

Granted, but you miss Scubaboard terribly.

Wish the birdfeeder would refill itself.

Granted, now your yard in infested with birds and covered in, well, food processed by the birds.

Wish I could get the image of dsmclaughlin's yard covered in white stuff out of my mind.

Back
Top Bottom