Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted but he grows out and there is never a neoprene shortage so that the ever growing out steve will always have a wetsuit, at least until he becomes so big he has his own gravitational pull and starts pooling his own oceans

I wish Diverbry is the 1st to dive the mysterious yellow oceans of planet steve...

Granted they arrive at your house first and shower there before receiving a hero's welcome home for their great space adventure. But you now have some uninvited visitors in your shower that the men in black want to investigate. You and Diverbry and Ohm are quarantined in your house for the summer.

I hope Jupiter mermaid has space invader insurance for her house.

Granted but the insurance states that if JupiterMermaid house is infested with space critters the occupants must recieve complete servitude from Steve (aka Augk)

I wish Steve didn't look so silly wearing a French Maid outfit over his Chemical Safety suit while serving Bry, JM, and Ohm cold beer, chicken wings and Margarities...

Granted, the chemicals from outer space change his body into one that is worthy of being a male pin up. He is not able to wear clothes except for a loin cloth.

I wish summer would never end.

Granted, the chemicals from outer space change his body into one that is worthy of being a male pin up. He is not able to wear clothes except for a loin cloth.

I wish summer would never end.

You live in Florida, it doesn't, unfortunately you have to deal with screaming kids nine months of that "summer". Did I hit a little too close to home?

I wish I had a beer the size of my head brought to me at my desk right now by the Swedish Bikini Team.

granted onespeed can only sip through a straw after he bumps into one of the pinup models he posts pics of and she cold-cocks him right in the jaw breaking it in two places.

I wish everyone has a good holiday weekend and stays safe. cheers.

Poof, you've turned everyone into safes.

I wish safes didn't sink so readily...
Fingerprint_Safe_D_44ZW.jpg

I wish safes didn't sink so readily...

Granted, but you're still locked inside the safe.

I wish I wasn't trapped in a podunk third world factory town in the middle of a 6 week business trip. :p

Back
Top Bottom