Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taniwha:
Granted, Diverbry's apparent outside form is human, but the "powers-that-be" have made him back into a walrus, and now the walrus community is outraged and have gathered outside your front door and are cr&pping on your lawn.

I wish tehkraken had a landscaper or at least a neighborhood kid dumb enough to shovel walrus waste for $5.00 or so.

Granted, tehkraken hires Taniwha to shovel his mounting walrus wasteland.

I wish Taniwha would shovel faster, they're gaining on him!:eyebrow:

Granted but in the rush he falls in the poo and gets a mouthful.
I wish I could go see x men 3 tomorrow

Granted, but you forget to stay for the credits afterwards and kick yourself when your friend asks you the next day what you thought of the bonus scene.

I wish lil_sis will stay for the credits afterwards to see the bonus scene.

Granted, but the bonus scene is for the new movie "X-rated Men" and lil_sis gets in trouble because she's underage.

I wish DiverBry was in trouble instead of Lil_sis.

Granted and he is grounded from diving for a MONTH! Thanks for taking the slack DiverBry!
I wish I had a horse

granted, but now you have to listen to everyone ask your horse why he has such a long face

I wish it was party time !!!!

Granted but along the way he runs out of gas.
I wish I could go to a Dog Camp with my dog this summer

Granted instead of getting fleas she wins all the contests and wins a paid trip to Hawaii
I wish I didn't have to change my bed right now

Back
Top Bottom