Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted we now can understand tired gibberish, soon starting a new cult that sits around talking in gibberish and doing nothing else.

I wish it was Sat.

Granted. Now it's saturday, but all you want to do is sit around and drink Kool-aid with your new cult buddies and talk gibberish.

O eodk O esdmy om Edyrom'd viay!

<the cult kidnapps sand and take her off to teach her gibberish, soon she is sitting around drinking kool-aid and talking gibberish with the rest of us>

I wish the holy gibber wouldn't cruise past of us gibbers in his kool-aid red stratch limo

Granted, the holy gibber lurches abruptly in front of your house and kidnaps wstein, too, and makes him translate the GUE training materials into gibber.

I wish wstein could escape before he is asked to help with DIR VII, the Gibber Edition.

Too late, I also translate the PADI and NAUI OW and AOW into gibber and do all their dive tables also, pretty soon, gibber is the international language of diving

I wish Diver wasn't so slow at learning gibberish, he really needs to get into diving.

granted, but he ends up being better than all of you all at talking gibbrish, and all of you are envious of him.

I wish someone woulden't have turned diverbry into a human again........walruses are funny.

Granted, Diverbry's apparent outside form is human, but the "powers-that-be" have made him back into a walrus, and now the walrus community is outraged and have gathered outside your front door and are cr&pping on your lawn.

I wish tehkraken had a landscaper or at least a neighborhood kid dumb enough to shovel walrus waste for $5.00 or so.

tehkraken:
granted, but he ends up being better than all of you all at talking gibbrish, and all of you are envious of him.

I wish someone woulden't have turned diverbry into a human again........walruses are funny.

Granted :mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom