Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted: but you are required to perform community service by cleaning all of the porta potties at a burrito cooking contest.

I wish I was on vacation already. (7 more days until Cozumel.)

Granted, but you're still feeling the effects of a bad burrito from the contest and spend every dive practicing the warhammer manuever. :D

I wish TDG a full and speedy recovery.

venturediver:
By the way cave, I have a good friend that lives near Port Arthur. Next time I visit him, we might have to become dive buddies. I've never done a dive in that area.

There is probably a good reason you haven't dove here. Most of our local diving involves long boat rides or low viz shallow lakes. I do more diving in Florida than I do here.

Granted she fully recovers and resume an active life of diving again. You however are sentenced to 3 months of porta pottie dutie at all the chilli cookoffs in Tx.

I wish Cave hadn't been in that porta pottie that the kids tipped over and sent tumbling down the hill.

granted, I am a nice tanned flesh color, that blue washed off very quickly

I wish sand was so intimatly knowledgable of the color of porta pottie water

Granted,... But she was in denial of her intimate knowledge of the porta pottie water and became a millionaire in the Quattro physics of blue dye # 24.

I wish I had a more interesting job, other than potty water??!!!!

even though it does not pay 1/2 bad!

granted you get a job doing research on the internal works of a whales stomach

I wish it was quitting time

Granted,.. They say: “you can quite for today, but when you get to work tomorrow, I want you to wear only a kilt with a burger king hat.” You are now to start working at 4:30 eastern time.
And your base pay will start out at $6.00 an hour.

I wish it were Saturday. I am going tubing with some of my old compadres.

wstein:
granted you get a job doing research on the internal works of a whales stomach

I wish it was quitting time
Granted, it is quitting and you abruptly quit. However, you must now accept a job with sandshaker as the sampler of the toilet water she works so diligently on. You become known worldwide as her #2 man.

I wish wstein understood the importance of the job he is doing.

sandshaker:
Granted,.. They say: “you can quite for today, but when you get to work tomorrow, I want you to wear only a kilt with a burger king hat.” You are now to start working at 4:30 eastern time.
And your base pay will start out at $6.00 an hour.

I wish it were Saturday. I am going tubing with some of my old compadres.

Granted, but due to recent global warming, the rivers all dry up

I wish sand was aware of the impact of blue toilet water on the global weather trends

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom