Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted. You find your car keys, only to find out someone stole your car.

I wish it was Thursday.

Granted it is Thursday and you have to appear in court for your charges of streaking

I wish it wasn't raining

Granted:Instead its 130 degrees in the shade and a bottle of water costs 200 bucks.

I wish I was in the bottled water business and wstein was loaded.

Granted, but he's "loaded" with alcohol, not money.

I wish Wstein realized that the reason I wanted it to be Thursday was because my court case was over on Tuesday. :D

Granted: But Wstein is going by a Babylonian calendar, so its actually still tuesday.

I wish wherever wstein and I are, alcohol is the local currency, so I'm still rich.

By the way cave, I have a good friend that lives near Port Arthur. Next time I visit him, we might have to become dive buddies. I've never done a dive in that area.

venturediver:
Granted: But Wstein is going by a Babylonian calendar, so its actually still tuesday.

I wish wherever wstein and I are, alcohol is the local currency, so I'm still rich.

Granted, alcohol is the local currency, but you are so drunk you forget why you are there.

I wish someone would help venturediver and wstein to a meeting.

Granted: But its in an airport and we never know it.

I wish drunk nights didnt lead to such painful mornings.

Alcohol: The cause of, and solution to most of life's problems

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom