Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted but he ends up giving me all his food to where he has no strenth to go diving again.
I wish I had more to do with my summer that was fun.

Granted, you now get to go to a fun military summer camp and learn how to do all sorts of fun stuff like run up and down hills, eat snakes, dig holes, and climb trees.

I hope they do not teach lil_sis hand to hand combat at military summer camp or wstein might get his tail beaten while he is in the shelter.

Granted, but they do teach lil sis kungfu, ju juitsu, and tai kwan do, and she is coming to Korea to kick your :mooner: for all the flak you have been giving her lately.

I wish Koreanfrogger would not just lie on the ground and grovel. (Nobody wants to see that *&#%!!)

Sorry but that wish can not be granted. If lil_sis learns kungfu, ju juitsu, and tai kwan do then K’frogger will lie on the floor and grovel like his life depended on it.

I wish Taniwha could make another wish that could be granted.

Granted, now lil_sis forgets everything she knows about kungfu, ju juitsu, and tai kwan do.

I wish I had $20

Granted, you just landed on "Free Parking".

I wish diverbry would not obsess so much on that doggone $20.

Granted now she is so obsessed over you
I wish I didn't have to go to military camp where I learn Tai kwon do, kung ** and ju juitsu.

Granted, now you are going to boot camp, where you get to learn polishing shoes, pushups, and jogging for miles with an alice pack.

I wish lil_sis gets promoted...

Granted, she gets prompted to band camp, where one time at band camp......

I wish I didn't have to go to work today

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom