Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, but it's "pillow" lava which is kind of ropy and not very soft.

I wish lil sis didn't have a dent in her head from sleeping on pillow lava.

Granted, but the new dent on her head would have matched perfectly the old bent on the other side of her head.

I wish lil_sis’ head was not always tilled to one side causing a pain in her neck.

Granted, it is now straightened, but this helps her to be more of a pain in your neck!

I wish your neck wasn't hurting...

Granted, you now no longer have sinuses to infect.

I wish I knew what ch0ppersrule is going to do now that he doesn't have to equalize.

Granted he is going to take up writing the next great American novel, but unfortunatly suffers from paper cuts his entire writing career

I wish was Sat morning.

Granted, but the tropical depression heading to Florida is turning into a hurricane and you must vacate your home and head for the shelters.

I wish I knew why wstein always wants to go and live in shelters?

Granted and once ypu find out you want to live in shelters too.
I wish I could download all my favorite songs for free onto my iPod

granted, but you only have enough space to store one song at a time on it.

I wish it was sat so I could already be Las Vegas, away from the tropical storm brewing around florida

Granted, but the ipod police catch you and take your house for house as back payment. You are then forced to live in the shelter with wstein.

I wish wstein would share more of his food with lil_sis so she could keep her strength up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom