Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, sand makes her safety stop at 10000 ft for 3 mins but passes out due to the lack of oxgen.

I wish SubaMike would stop posting every minute on scubaboard

Granted, your wish caused scubaboard.com to shut down for 3 days for a major upgrade, leaving thousands of people to post on the sb2 limbo site... but you got your wish... Scubamike hasn't posted in days... way to go!!! LOL

I wish I had a brisket to BBQ tomorrow...

DiverBry:
I wish I had a briskit to BBQ tomorrow...

Granted, you can BBQ your briskit (whatever that is), and I'll BBQ a brisket.

I wish my feet weren't asleep.

-B

I wish texan's weren't so hung on bbq'ing brisket, and just learn to do some good bbq pork.

Granted, we'll barbeque some pork, too. We're not exclusive! It all gets into our bellies!

I wish wstein could try some alder-smoked salmon from the Pacific Northwest!

Granted, but he forgot to wash his hands, and now he has salmonella. (Can you get that from salmon?)

I wish wstein would get out of the hospital soon.

Granted, but the salmonella caused brain damage and he now thinks he is a gold prospector and flies to Alaska to make his millions.

I hope fairbanksdiver has locked his doors!

Granted, but he locks himself inside after wstein wandered in looking for the bathroom, which isn't working.

I wish I could sleep more.

Granted, but you finally get some perfect sleep in the morning you're to catch a flight to Mexico for some cenote diving, and you miss out.

I wish I had ScubaMike's spot for the cenote diving trip!

Back
Top Bottom