Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted, now he is the first dog using rogain....

I wish all my socks weren't pink

=== crossed posts ===

Granted. you are now sockless.

I wish I lived in a Star Trek world where money didn't exist.

You got it. You're in a cave in the Klingon homeworld.

I wish I was in command of the Enterprise D

Granted but it's been sucked into the Delta Quadrant and your kids think you're dead

I wish I were as cool, calm and collected as my hippie idols

Diver0001:
Granted but it's been sucked into the Delta Quadrant and your kids think you're dead

I wish I were as cool, calm and collected as my hippie idols
Granted, you're cool from walking around nude, calm from the heavy drug dosages and collected by the police after an "incident" at Woodstock.

Wow, I really wish Diver0001 wouldn't walk around nude all the time!

freediver:
Granted, you're cool from walking around nude, calm from the heavy drug dosages and collected by the police after an "incident" at Woodstock.

Wow, I really wish Diver0001 wouldn't walk around nude all the time!

Granted, but I shed.

I wish that women would fantasize about me as much as men.

freediver:
Granted, women fantasize about you now as much as men fantasize about you. (???)

Man, I wish I could stop thinking about Diver0001.

Granted (thank God) but now Catherine and Kimmie want to "push your envelope..." :)

I wish Catherine and Kimmie thought about me as much as they think about Freediver....

Diver0001:
Granted (thank God) but now Catherine and Kimmie want to "push your envelope..." :)

I wish Catherine and Kimmie thought about me as much as they think about Freediver....
Granted but they think of you as "their little brother".

I wish Catherine and Kimmie would join this thread............uhhhhh........ and stop stalking me!

Granted but they reported you to the police.

I wish Catherine and Kimmie thought as highly of each other as we think of them...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom