Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, but after you bought your ticket you found out that the International Airport in Bali is closed to Texans.

I wish I did not have to look up where Wakatobi was on Google.

Granted, but as a Wakatobi native, you don't have the Internet.

I wish Julia Child would stop chasing me.

Granted, but Mike Tyson now has you pinned to the ground and wants you to call him his special friend.

I wish I could make a movie of Mike Tyson taking down DiverBry.

Granted, but in a surprise move, DiverBry bites off Mike Tyson's ear and avoids psychological trauma.

I wish I had rights to the Today Show interview the next day.

DiverBry:
Granted, but in a surprise move, DiverBry bites off Mike Tyson's ear and avoids psychological trauma.

I wish I had rights to the Today Show interview the next day.
Granted but they both bite off your ears and you can't hear the rest of the interview.

I wish you guys would stop trying to set me up with Julia Child.

Granted, but instead we try setting you up with dr ruth.

I wish I could freedivers and dr ruth's first date

Granted, but it would be the last thing you saw before you went blind!

I wish I could see Julia Child getting jealous and chasing Dr. Ruth while waving a loaf of french bread angrily.

granted, but she swings at dr ruth, misses and hits you, knocking out all your teeth in a freak accident.

I wish diver would get himself a tube of fixadent to keep his new dentures from falling out.

Granted, but while at the store I meet a cosmetic dentist who sets me up with perfect dental implants :D

I wish gas prices were lower.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom