Contest: Name Snowbear's boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"SnowBear Express"
"Bear Boat"
"Bear Float"

If you were to do small charters you could be;
"Six Pack of Bear" :D

"Diving Bear"

"Surface
Interval
Transport"

How about a leader board... Here are (in no particular order of preference :wink:) the ones that got my attention so far.... though each time I read through them and think about them, a few more get noticed.

shugar:
"snowbear"
Kim:
Ursus Maritimus <though I like this one, it's a mouthful to actually say>
Sea Bear
hank49:
"Seabiscuit"
The Kraken:
"Mato Ska"
jagfish:
Midnight Oil
Halcyon Bear
redrover:
atka - guardian spirit

I also liked Polar Express, but there are already several of those up here :wink:

Well, how about OrcaBait?

I'll throw a couple into the ring:

"Northern Narcosis"
"She Be Div'n"
"Arctic Empress"
"Arktos"

Ken :42:

yakivet:
Not sure why, but I actually really like this one as well... including the way it's spelled :wink: so - add it to the leader board :D

And while we're at it, after looking over all the stuff I want to do to this as yet un-named water vessel, I think LIT's name suggestion fits :11:
Lil' Irish Temper:
Miss Mymoney

Bearly There, Exxon Valdes II, One More Time , Ice Divers Express , Iceberg Express, Not This Boat, "Damn" ... couldn't think of anything else ..., Deep Blue , ScubaBear, Nitrox 1 , Long and Cold , One More Time, Six Pack, Never Lost, Always Lost, Orca Runner, Jaws, Alasken Diver, NorthenLights, ScubaDuba

Kermode : This is a white variety (not albino) of a black bear that lives on the mainland coast. They're also called the Spirit Bear. They are very rare and certainly a highlight of any trip.

Cheesy names: Bear Essentials, Seal Hunter...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom