Conshelf Parts Availability Changes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now I don't wish any of you to have dived as long as I have only due to the age that accompanies such feats
However with such feats also comes the almost obligatory accumulation of lots of stuff with the lots of years

So after a bit you acquire your own personal spare parts department

View attachment 759027

Then you can do some fiddling or now what has become due to the usuals and now the tinkerer in brass
and his merry band of complete lunatics, that conduct a combo of watchmakingbrainsurgeryengineerink

View attachment 759028

and also you can set yourself up your own watchmakingbrainsurgeryengineerink shop which I'm currently
doing in my new joint, this time not in the laundry, but then "they" do say habits are hard to break where
you go out with your fingers, and buy a sort of cheapo hole saw set, and set about grinding off the teeth
when you have a bit of spare time during the advert breaks in between the Kardashians and the Bachelor

View attachment 759030

For punching out all sorts of tinks!

See the hole saw punch at the bottom with a punched out insertion rubber diaphragm next to it

See the little baggie full of millions of punched out seats for millions of regs for millions of years

After I emptied out the funny stuff ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha prrrrfft cough cough yeah man!!!!!
I have much to learn from you

Yeah me too dudes!

Ex_libris_van_Virginio_Bianchi-Valentini_Ex_libris_Virginii_Bianchi-Valentini_(titel_op_object...jpg

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and humble ha!

My understanding is Aqualung consolidated kits a few years back. Are they discontinuing the new numbers or just the old ones?

900000 and 900001 have been consolidated into RG911115

My understanding is Aqualung consolidated kits a few years back. Are they discontinuing the new numbers or just the old ones?

900000 and 900001 have been consolidated into RG911115
I'm not sure.

I still haven't heard a definitive yes/no from any Aqualung techs as to this even being true or that dealer being confused. However, just the other day in the Vintage Scuba forum, someone else mentioned they were told the same thing. The last thing I heard definitively was that conshelf items had become military/law enforcement exclusive.

Also, I have a set of conshelfs out being serviced right now and haven't been told anything about them not being able to get parts so..... I dont know.

I have a few contacts and I think im just going to start hoarding parts and doing my own service. I'd love to know who/what Brian from VDH had as a supplier for the excellent selection of parts he had. Unfortunately, I didn't get into this before he passed.

1677631999658.jpeg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom