Conchers get together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itote:
What ya bringin K?
Told ya, I'll think of somethin' good :D From what I gather, TS Katrina will stay far enough south of Osceola/ Polk counties. Landfall is predicted to be Broward county, then across the state to the gulf. Rain and gusty wind is the forecast for the southern portion of Florida. I'm thinkin' (and hopin') we'll be OK to dive on Saturday. This may change- I'll keep an eye on the weather report. I'm sticking with the plan 'cause I don't think we're calling it off. I'm also gonna pray everyone in the areas affected will come through this just fine. One good note- it could be a lot stronger storm, hopefully we got lucky :14:

Lil38:
Landfall is predicted to be Broward county, then across the state to the gulf. Rain and gusty wind is the forecast for the southern portion of Florida.
Oh the joy of it all...:sarcasm:

Folks, I'm still plannin on hittin Grotto saturday. Weather.com tells me 40% chance of scattered T/S with wind out of the NE at 11 mph. It wont affect the springs unless we get ubber gallons of water-rain. I will keep a close eye on it and if it looks like it's gonna smack us too hard then I'll call the thing off. I dont want my buddies drivin in bad weather. I'll post again ASAP.
Chris

From what I can tell, Katrina is gonna be well to the south of Williston. Im sure it'll be rainin but aint we sposed to get wet anyhow? See ya'll there!

Itote:
....Im sure it'll be rainin but aint we sposed to get wet anyhow? See ya'll there!
I'm hoping for a ray or two of sunshine. :D Either way, the weather is NOT going to deny us our diving/ conch party! I'm so glad to see Katrina is no longer a worry. I'm planning on fruit salad, maybe some devilled eggs. Woo Hoo! Let's dive!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom