Conchers get together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:laughing: I can handle that brrrr..... cold clear water if Colin (and his gear) can....

I'm not sure what Itote has going on, but sometime after Labor Day works for me too...

I'll be in Key Largo...Usually leave the springs alone until the ocean goes nasty

Sorry to miss all the fun. I so want to get back in the salty waters of Florida, But on the otherhand there is great diving here in Ontario. Love the Thermocline here BRRR

How about West Palm? Or wait till winter for the springs? Blue Springs has a Great pavillion and cabins!

Itote:
Conchers,
Anyone interested in a little spring fling? Me thinks Blue Grotto or Devils Den needs to be graced with our presence. I can make the weekend of August 27th. or alternating weekends there after. I've been to both places I personally prefer Blue Grotto, but Devils Den has some great swim thrus. The Grotto will let you hit that magic 100ft mark. Dont matter to me, I'm ready. What say you? or,orrrrr, we could dive one and then slide across the road and do the other. There less than a mile apart!
Chris

I'm thinking we need to bend his arm a little harder and post some pictures of our up coming Jupiter dive..... I dove Jupiter yesterday, it is hands down absolutely amazing!!!

Colin, come on bro, your supposed to rinse your gear evey now and then right?
Vickie, I aint tryin to bowl over your get together so please dont take it like that.

I just gotta get wet when I can. So I'm gonna be at the Grotto on the 27th. I really would like to have some folks to dive with. So if you can make it, thats where I'll be. And the whole cook-out thing sounds great to me too. Hope to see a few folks there.
Dive safe, see ya soon.
Chris

No worries Chris, I certainly didn't take it that way, I just wanted to have a huge shin dig in one place or another. Seeing how the boat is slap full down here, I think the Grotto is a great idea.

Vickie- Cool, I was worried about it. Like I said ,I sure dont wanna step on any toes. That said, I'd like to get a count. So, who's in?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom