Conchers get together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alrighty then, I'll be at the Grotto saturday morning at 8am. I'll be driving a white 2000 chevrolet 4x4. I really look forward to meeting everyone. So, whats everyone bringing? I think I'll pick up a few rotisserie chickens and a cooler full of drinks.

Lil38:
Sorry, did I confuse ya?! I read the thread about SmokeAire moving. (see link above) Posted an invite to this dive at the Blue Grotto (8-27-05.) I figured more SBers would come if we could throw in a real good reason to celebrate! :D I don't know if this will happen or if SmokeAire and friends are even available. Heck, we'll drink a toast to the no-shows.....I'm gonna do my best to be there! :D Food, SB party, etc.- matters none to me but would be cool. Diving at Blue Grotto- that's the real reason for going. Meeting more SBers would be even better...... Conch party or not. Let's just dive!

"Choke"..Since you put it this way I will be there.
Thanks for the thought........

Chuck

I'll get the plates,cups, forks and stuff and some cole slaw/tater salad.

Oh crud, now I'm gettin hungry!
They must put crack on those rotisserie yard buzzards, there addictive and dang there good!
What ya bringin K?

Let's keep an eye on that TS storm that's forecasted to come ashore near Broward late fri /early sat.

It figures..............

Itote might get his wish after all, a Conch party at Blue Grotto..
Have fun all. I am staying south. If BaitedStorm can ride out a hurricane... then so can I! :D

:laughing: yeah, we know what you and KBeck do during hurricanes Jenny :laughing: I'm thinking about your roomate man... where's the love, got to see him off with a bang.. ok, so we'll see him all the time, but still... it's a great reason to hang. If Itote keeps party switch on, I'm going to see what everyone here wants to do as far as diving Jupiter goes, we all know the viz is gonna be shot for a few days after it passes...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom