Conchers get together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you ever want to hit Ginnie let me know. I have weekends of untill the middle of October.

Itote:
Cool, thats two. Anybody else?
Let's do a send-off party for SmokeAire! He's moving to S FL in a few weeks. http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?p=1224815 I posted an invitation to do this but I'm gonna need help. I'm hoping someone else can coordinate this. Not much to it, everyone bring some food, maybe get reservations/info? if we wanna take up a whole lotta space :D I'm just too busy- pencil me in on the list too. It's a week away and I'm gonna do my best not to miss it! Blue Grotto is a MUST dive (at least once) especially for a new diver. This will be my 2nd time there. C'mon, let's see the spirit of the Florida Conch Divers---- Let's party at the Blue Grotto!!!!!! :14:

eandiver:
Sorry, did I confuse ya?! I read the thread about SmokeAire moving. (see link above) Posted an invite to this dive at the Blue Grotto (8-27-05.) I figured more SBers would come if we could throw in a real good reason to celebrate! :D I don't know if this will happen or if SmokeAire and friends are even available. Heck, we'll drink a toast to the no-shows.....I'm gonna do my best to be there! :D Food, SB party, etc.- matters none to me but would be cool. Diving at Blue Grotto- that's the real reason for going. Meeting more SBers would be even better...... Conch party or not. Let's just dive!

Sounds like a heck of a good cause to me Lil38.... We're glad to have Chuckie down our way.. I know some folks are coming this way again next weekend to dive and re-dive Jupiter (it IS really that good :D ) but there are plenty of our fellow Conchs not yet set up for anything..

Come on ya'll.... Let's git-r-done

Rumor has it, Im not on the boat again this Saturday, I might try to sneak up there for a quick dip and head back down...

You know you just gotta be on the boat on Sat!
It will not be the same without you!

Ann

baitedstorm:
Sounds like a heck of a good cause to me Lil38.... We're glad to have Chuckie down our way.. I know some folks are coming this way again next weekend to dive and re-dive Jupiter (it IS really that good :D ) but there are plenty of our fellow Conchs not yet set up for anything..

Come on ya'll.... Let's git-r-done

Rumor has it, Im not on the boat again this Saturday, I might try to sneak up there for a quick dip and head back down...

dive4funOften:
You know you just gotta be on the boat on Sat!
It will not be the same without you!

Ann
but but but, the boat is already full again... :laugh: to weekends in a row off, I'm getting spoiled.. Had a blast with ya'll, look forward to diving with you next time..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom