Conchers get together.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Itote

Contributor
Reaction score
Polk City, Florida at heart, but my behind is in G
Conchers,
Anyone interested in a little spring fling? Me thinks Blue Grotto or Devils Den needs to be graced with our presence. I can make the weekend of August 27th. or alternating weekends there after. I've been to both places I personally prefer Blue Grotto, but Devils Den has some great swim thrus. The Grotto will let you hit that magic 100ft mark. Dont matter to me, I'm ready. What say you? or,orrrrr, we could dive one and then slide across the road and do the other. There less than a mile apart!
Chris

Less than a mile away but 30$ apart! some time after the 27th Im down to go, I promised a friend Id take him to the Grotto, but Ive never been to DD before.

WaterDawg:
Less than a mile away but 30$ apart! some time after the 27th Im down to go, I promised a friend Id take him to the Grotto, but Ive never been to DD before.

Yeah, they aint to cheap, either or boths good with me.

I would Definately do the Grotto , but I can't do Devils Den due to the fact that they DO NOT allow me to dive my doubles there under any circumstances ... :11:

(OH WELL)

Thanks!

Jean

Itote- well looky there we are on opposite shifts! I am off every other weekend also only off the 20th work the 27th.

Jean- Can not dive your doubles!?! I guess all that extra gas is just too dangerous to have.. I do not get the concept there at all??

I'm thinking ya'll need to move this pass the 27th so I can come toooo :D We're doing a Conch thingy on the 20th and the 27th here.

Doubles make it a bit restrictive getting through the swim throughs at DD. They also have a small cave there that is a sidemount advance cave passage that goes about 400 ft back

GDI:
Doubles make it a bit restrictive getting through the swim throughs at DD. They also have a small cave there that is a sidemount advance cave passage that goes about 400 ft back

You said it much better than I ever could !!! :D

Jean

How about Sept sometime, after Labor Day?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom