Classes still calling "HELP" during training at CSSP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

freediver:
Forcing people to whisper in calling 911 is forcing them to cry wolf? Are you serious?

Well I was serious....but thanks for putting me in my place. :wink: I put that on there because I knew that if I said only "yell" it would come back to me as, nobody says you have to yell... The whisper part was kind of a joke. What can I say...I'm a bit of a :dork2: . :rofl3: And Timeliner...I don't wanna hear it from you!:shakehead

Peace out!
Foo2

Timeliner:
Calling for Chinese won't work 'cause they live too far away!

'And I thought we had already been over this before and that it was decided by a 4 to 1 vote that we were not supposed to bring Cheese or Pizza into the water at CSSP :huh:

So I guess it's OK now right ? The fish will love it !!! :D

Rice might be kind of interesting to feed the fish with... As long as it has been pre-cooked of course...we'd hate to see exploding fish out there.:rofl3:

Foo2

foo2:
Rice might be kind of interesting to feed the fish with... As long as it has been pre-cooked of course...we'd hate to see exploding fish out there.:rofl3:

Foo2

Depends which fish. I'd pay good money to see some of the perch out there go poof.

:mooner:

TxHockeyGuy:
Depends which fish. I'd pay good money to see some of the perch out there go poof.

:mooner:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: That sounds like a plan! Stupid little things!:eyebrow:

Foo2

Pizza!!

This thead is starting to make some sense after all !

foo2:
Well I was serious....but thanks for putting me in my place. :wink: I put that on there because I knew that if I said only "yell" it would come back to me as, nobody says you have to yell... The whisper part was kind of a joke. What can I say...I'm a bit of a :dork2: . :rofl3: And Timeliner...I don't wanna hear it from you!:shakehead

Peace out!
Foo2

Peace on you Too !

Attachments

• Tots.jpg
    Tots.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 49
TxHockeyGuy:
I don't care what they yell, but pizza has become pretty standardized for rescue classes over at CSSP.

Daaaaavid... I said that Khacken would like to yell "keys"...

I'ma thinkin' that someone's memory is slippin' a bit.

Foo:
Daaaaavid... I said that Khacken would like to yell "keys"...

I'ma thinkin' that someone's memory is slippin' a bit.

OK, OK, I get it. I'll go sit in the corner now.

I'm a :dork2:
I'm a :dork2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom