Chrome Polish a Metal Second Stage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My local on a good day:

65EFA574-121C-4497-8751-BA99FBD9E1B5.jpeg

I'm not complaining mind, it's my local, I can dive anytime, I'm lucky. The often very very poor conditions have made me a better diver. I'm grateful.
That is one of the things I like about the lake closest to me. The vis is usally low (1-6 feet) but sometimes up to 10-12.

DW

I'll dive in mud. Conditions to be honest mean very little to me, sure it's nice when viz is good or I see a fish or two, but for me just diving is more than enough. I dive just for the sake of diving, it's my escape, my safe place, no one to push any buttons. I wish people could meet me in my diving state, it's my better me.

I installed that line by the way, it's to mark exit point. It's withstood several typhoons, I'm proud of my handy work and when viz is zero, which it often is, it enables me find exit point😁

I'll dive in mud. Conditions to be honest mean very little to me, sure it's nice when viz is good or I see a fish or two, but for me just diving is more than enough. I dive just for the sake of diving, it's my escape, my safe place, no one to push any buttons. I wish people could meet me in my diving state, it's my better me.

Preach the word, brother.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom