Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior:
Infact, I had one of those guys look at this thread (he's not a diver, emailed him the lnk) and he thinks you all are bona fide crazy. "Six pages talking about hair? On a scuba forum?" And uh, the thread grew since then.....
and if you don't get that hair cut soon, you'll be able to pull it into a pony tail... what will those folks in Guyana think! :11:

NitroWill:
Here you go.....
hirohairbadzu5.jpg

:eyebrow:

Is that a Pinoy version of the mullet?

...thats kinda like the way the Marines were wearing their hair but JB has set a new trend in Al Anbar....

Hmmmmm. now this is a haircut! ...and we save so much money...Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

DSC_0078-5.jpg

JahJahwarrior:
You mean with a 'stache and "connecting hair" around the sides of the mouth?

Hair's not quite thick enough there to pull it off well, and if it makes me look like I just went through puberty, I'll skip it :) Don't worry, as soon as I can do it, I will! I do like that look alot......but hey give me some credit, for an 18 year old that's not too bad. I've got friends two years older than me who still only have peach fuzz.

Infact, I had one of those guys look at this thread (he's not a diver, emailed him the lnk) and he thinks you all are bona fide crazy. "Six pages talking about hair? On a scuba forum?" And uh, the thread grew since then.....

Just trying to help a fellow diver out.

oooooh, now that's a haircut...!

catherine96821:
Is that a Pinoy version of the mullet?

...thats kinda like the way the Marines were wearing their hair but JB has set a new trend in Al Anbar....

Hmmmmm. now this is a haircut! ...and we save so much money...Bzzzzzzzzzzzz

DSC_0078-5.jpg

Andi311:
Just trying to help a fellow diver out.

Hey, always willing to have good looking women and their turtles help me out!

Did the dirty deed today.

Photo_27.jpg

And yes, I really am so insecure that I want your opinions. Unless you hate it, then I don't want to hear it.

And I planned it well, in a few days I'm going to a local spring with some friends, mainly female, whom I think will bolster my belief that at the very worst, it looks ok.

Yes, it's got a little gel.....

JahJahwarrior:
Did the dirty deed today.

Photo_27.jpg

And yes, I really am so insecure that I want your opinions. Unless you hate it, then I don't want to hear it.

And I planned it well, in a few days I'm going to a local spring with some friends, mainly female, whom I think will bolster my belief that at the very worst, it looks ok.

Yes, it's got a little gel.....

Now that is nice :) Mucho better, you can see your attractive features now :) Job, well done :yelclap: Who did you end up going with to get it done, stylist or barber?

I went back to the place I swore I would never go back to. Great clips. Crappy salon/stylist place I suppose. $12 for a haircut.

Last time I went there, the lady did a really crappy job, and when I gave her a $20 she kept it all......She thanked me for the big tip (I'll say!!!) and I managed to at that point mention I wanted $2 back....I wasn't sure what it cost really, I just handed her the money and expected to get change them give her a tip from that. Anyways, I wasn't happy with that. Had the same lady this time. She didn't even really look at the photos I handed her. Halfway through I told her I wanted her to and she did, then cut it right....she seemed to be leaving it way too long which is why I asked her to actually look at the photos. When she was all done, I reminded her that she had only trimmed the right sideburn. What the hell? Why do I, the customer, need to tell the hair person, who went to school for this, TWICE to look at the examples of what I wanted, and then remind her that she forgot to cut part of my hair?!?!?

Learned my lesson, I'll find some other place next time. I'll be in Orlando next time, much more selection:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom