Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like it too!! I really don't think your hair is too terrible the way it is...you just need it shaped up a bit!

You should always get your ends trimmed, your hair will be healthier and look better no matter the length. Also, if you can, use better product. The crew for men line is nice and it smells very good. Girls will notice!!

SCUBAJENNIFER:
How about something like this...

buzz179.jpg

Style Notes: This is a short Layer Cut tapered and the sides and back. Shine and texture are added with pomade

At least he's not blond. :D

oh i don't know.... there's nothing wrong with the length of your hair now.

ONESPEED:
What's wrong with blondes?:shakehead

Nothing, sugah. Real blonds are cute.

But I have to wonder about Howard's blond. :shakehead

rhadamantus:
oh i don't know.... there's nothing wrong with the length of your hair now.

Thanks! I like it now too, but, in about two weeks, I'm spending several days in a country where being male with long hair (and to them, my hair is very long!) designates you as a prostitute. I would say to heck with that, but I'm going to be the best man in a good friend's wedding, and I don't want the people there thinking bad things about him either :) He's one of the only people I would willingly do something like this for. I wouldn't do it for all the last six years at a school where I was very very close to breaking dress code (got away with it becuase I got in good with the principal and actually worked for the school, had keys and all), having to get it trimmed every few weeks to keep it just barely on the line. But if this friend just asked me to get it cut I probably would. He's a good buddy you know? But if I go down there with long hair, the people will assume we are too good of buddies, if ya' know what I mean!

JahJahwarrior:
Thanks! I like it now too, but, in about two weeks, I'm spending several days in a country where being male with long hair (and to them, my hair is very long!) designates you as a prostitute. I would say to heck with that, but I'm going to be the best man in a good friend's wedding, and I don't want the people there thinking bad things about him either :) He's one of the only people I would willingly do something like this for. I wouldn't do it for all the last six years at a school where I was very very close to breaking dress code (got away with it becuase I got in good with the principal and actually worked for the school, had keys and all), having to get it trimmed every few weeks to keep it just barely on the line. But if this friend just asked me to get it cut I probably would. He's a good buddy you know? But if I go down there with long hair, the people will assume we are too good of buddies, if ya' know what I mean!

You know that could be taken several ways. :wink:

JahJahwarrior:
Happy?

Photo_22.jpg

Got new shoes today too.....I think they look good but after wearing nothing but skate shoes for 6 years, these semi casual shoes are kind of wierd. But I've got a good friend who pulls the look off well.....

Looking good - getting there :)

what you can do is brush it back and put it in place with a gel...get that wet look but without looking like you are about to seduce somebody.

i understand your point, though, but you can be their "paradigm shift" rather than "doing a roman thing in rome" in this case. your behaviour will speak more highly of yourself than your looks.

besides, if you get the wrong haircut and come out of a hair salon not liking it, you'd be in a whole lot of trouble.

i know...i know... its just hair... but it's one's own.

JahJahwarrior:

Back
Top Bottom