Choose me a haircut!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the bottom pic....looks like a good looking Clooney cut.

One day, I want to try the full beard look. Ain't happening yet. But the goatee stays :) I have a butt-chin and besides I really do like the facial hair. I don't care if girls do, much......I guess if one plans to avoid little children by abstinence, a goatee is a much more socially polite way to ward off the women than a diet of pure garlic, eh? :wink:

I like the bottom pic more, but I think the hairstyle is quite similar. Also, someday I plan to dye the hair that crappy you-can-tell-it's-been-dyed black look, to try and look more emo, kind of like: http://www.dobi.nu/emo/boys.htm :) (yes, I am semi serious, I suppose.)

SCUBAJENNIFER:
How about something like this...

buzz179.jpg

Style Notes: This is a short Layer Cut tapered and the sides and back. Shine and texture are added with pomade

YEA! or shorter...that guy even looks like you.

J crew look is nice.

I like the shaved head or super short thing that Jack Johnson has......

I'd say lose the goatee, they always remind me of Chester the child molester (although you're very handsome, just saying goatees in general...kinda fringe element.

Conservatives with goatees?..oh whats the world coming to?

someday I plan to dye the hair that crappy you-can-tell-it's-been-dyed black look,
Christans with goatees and died black hair...oh my I am so yesterday then.

You must be like those guys in SoCal that have that "skateboard ministry", they are all pierced and tattoed and they have church right there in the skateboard park.
gee, you are not even from PNW either.

I guess the yellow tennis ball look is over? thats what the Japanese are doing here from Tokyo, but you need those plaid pants.

Why would you want to dye your hair black? Are you planning on being goth?

Andi311:
Looking at a guy who hasn't shaved in a few days and getting in bed, living, getting next to, whatever with a guy that hasn't shaved is two different things.

Polls say.....
70% of women prefer a clean shave
20% prefer a goattee
7% prefer a full beard
3% Do not care about facial hair

http://www.lovena.net/mens-facial-hair.html

They only ask so many people, my rule never belive in polls unless everybody in the country has had their say. If someones a good enough person small things like that shouldnt matter.

DivingsInMyBlood:
They only ask so many people, my rule never belive in polls unless everybody in the country has had their say. If someones a good enough person small things like that shouldnt matter.

You are right...the small things like that don't matter, but I may not want to go on that first date if he looks like he hasn't shaved in a month. Personal hygiene is very important.

Yes, I plan to be a goth. And emo. And hardcore metal. But, entirely accoustic. It'll be the Bauhaus playing with Chris Carrabba (dashboardconfessional), John Petrucci (dream theatre) and Stevie Ray Vaughn.

:)

I'm not 100% on the hair, but I want to have some fun without anything permanent. Tattoos are out and while I'm still thinking about some piercings, not much chance of that either. My hair is dark brown but I'd love to see what it looks like black.

For the record, all of those bands are bands that I listen to on a somewhat regular basis. I have many "hats" :)

And I shave more than once a month! I think I shaved yesterday or the day before.

That's great that you are planning to not get any piercings or tattoos. As for the hair...I guess you have to try everything once.

Just curious, what makes a person want to dye their hair black, wear black clothes, look pissed off all the time, and listen to awful put my fingers in my ears music? I always wanted to know.

can you be goth and be a Christian?

I thought they were devil worshipers or something..

balck nailpolish?

Andi311:
You are right...the small things like that don't matter, but I may not want to go on that first date if he looks like he hasn't shaved in a month. Personal hygiene is very important.

You will be suprised at how clean facal hair can be if you wash your face, just because people have beards doesnt mean they dont wash. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom